Barbara & Ian Black Welcome you to our website featuring our lovely
comfortable and spacious 3 bedroom Holiday apartment which can comfortably
sleep six people. Available to rent at moderate rates in Torrevieja near
Alicante on the Costa Blanca Spain.
Booking Procedure and Conditions
C/ Urbano Arregui 15
03180 Torrevieja (Alicante)
1. Bookings need to be made by telephone initially to check availability of your holiday dates, and confirmed with a completed booking form posted to us and enclosing a deposit of £50 per week. This is non-returnable
2. The balance of your holiday is due 4 weeks before your arrival. At that time, we also require you to send a separate cheque for £100. This is a refundable deposit to cover for damage, losses, & breakages .
3. If you are forced to cancel your holiday, please telephone immediately. We shall try to re-let, but if we are unable to do so in the time given to us, you will be liable for the cost of the holiday. We therefore recommend that you take out a holiday cancellation insurance policy to cover for this eventuality. If we are able to re-let, you will receive a refund.
4. Bookings are generally from 4pm on day of arrival, until 12noon on the day of departure to allow for servicing of the apartment. However due to availability of flights and awkward times of arrival and departure we have to be flexible.
5. Whilst it is accepted that you are on holiday, guests are asked to leave the apartment in the condition they would expect to find it. A vacuum cleaner and basic cleaning materials are provided.
6. The owner is not liable to the guest, or any member of the guests party, for any loss or damage to any belongings of any of them or their visitors. Nor is the owner responsible for acts of negligence or wilful damage caused to the guest or members of the guest’s party by any other person. In the event of misbehaviour or any other necessary cause, the owner reserves the right to terminate the let without any refund of letting monies.
7. If you sell on your holiday, it must be with the agreement of the owner.
8. If you are expecting visitors and are planning for them to stay overnight, you are asked to inform the owner.
9. The guests right to occupy the property is limited to a right of occupation for holiday purposes and such right shall terminate at 12noon on the scheduled day of departure.
10. The owner or his appointed representative reserves the right to enter the property at reasonable time for the purpose of maintenance or repair to the interior or exterior of the property, or for any other need.
11. We ask that you respect our No Smoking policy and ensure where possible that you and your guests avoid smoking (In the Apartment) i.e. if they must, then use either balconies and use ashtrays.
12. We expect all guests to have holiday insurance.
Send mail to webmaster with questions
or constructive comments about this web site. No rude comments please